SORRY NO MORE PLACE – FULL HOUSE!
Traveler’s Company Stamp Caravan
We are excited, happy and proud to officially announce
this exclusive Cafe Analog event!
Date Saturday 4 and Sunday 5th jan. 2020
Hours 11.00 AM until 16.00 PM
UPDATE – SORRY NO MORE PLACE – FULL HOUSE!
We are super excited to announce that we received so many mails of participants for this event, we decided to add an extra day, so we have more space and time. These timeslots will give us the best chance to prepare for each and everyone of you!
When you email us please tell us the day you would prefer* to come?
- Saturday 4 january between 11.00 – 13.30 pm
- Saturday 4 january between 13.30 – 16.00 pm
- Sunday 5 january between 11.00 – 13.30 pm
- Sunday 5 january between 13.30 – 16.00 pm
* If you already told us you don’t have to mail again! we cannot promise 100% that all will fit in each time slot, but we will do our best!
It is handy to bring some basic journaling things, that is if you want to sit and journal with others. Of course we have the stamps and inkpads ready! Thank you so much for your cooperation and enthusiasm,
The Maker Store
Hannie Dankbaarpassage 39
1053 RT Amsterdam
For more info about parking, accommodation, hotels, food and drinks, as well as the cultural program etc. klick HERE
We advise you to come by train because parking in Amsterdam is a crime and very expensive.
If you come from Schiphol take the Train to Amsterdam Central Station. Once there take embark form the Station on the cityside
which is Stationsplein. Cross this to the left, there is TRAM 17. Stay on for 7 busstops, it takes ca. 16 mins.
Get out at Ten Katestraat, walk left, then right and after 1 minute you are at De Hallen (leftside entrance).
- The event is FREE but please let us know in advance if you are coming so we can put you on a list!
- Send me an email email@example.com with your name, mobile number, mailadress and with how many persons you are coming
- Please tell us the Timeslot you want to attend
- This special event is not a normal Stationery Cafe but there is room for journaling, meeting other TN enthusiasts, and of course stamping your notebooks!
- In case it is very, very busy we have to ask you to occupy a chair for a limited time only, or to come back a little bit later.
- Across from us are the Foodhallen, where you can sit, journal, eat and drink in 100 different ways!
- We will sell all TN products, and as an extra you can engrave your notebook on the spot (not free)!
KEEP AN EYE ON THIS SITE FOR THE LATEST NEWS!