Traveler’s Company Stamp Caravan
We are excited, happy and proud to officially announce
this exclusive Cafe Analog event!
Date Sunday 5th jan. 2020
Hours 11.00 AM until 16.00 PM
The Maker Store
Hannie Dankbaarpassage 39
1053 RT Amsterdam
For more info about parking, accommodation, hotels, food and drinks, as well as the cultural program etc. klick HERE
We advise you to come by train because parking in Amsterdam is a crime and very expensive.
If you come from Schiphol take the Train to Amsterdam Central Station. Once there take embark form the Station on the cityside
which is Stationsplein. Cross this to the left, there is TRAM 17. Stay on for 7 busstops, it takes ca. 16 mins.
Get out at Ten Katestraat, walk left, then right and after 1 minute you are at De Hallen (leftside entrance).
- The event is FREE but please let us know in advance if you are coming so we can put you on a list!
- Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, mobile number, mailadress and with how many persons you are coming
- We will give you a NUMBER then, without the number you can not attend.
- This special event is not a normal Stationery Cafe but there is room for journaling, meeting other TN enthusiasts, and of course stamping your notebooks!
- In case it is very, very busy we have to ask you to occupy a chair for a limited time only, or to come back a little bit later.
- Across from us are the Foodhallen, where you can sit, journal, eat and drink in 100 different ways!
- During our Event we of course have coffee, tea and juices with sweets and cookies.
- We will sell all TN products, and as an extra you can engrave your notebook on the spot!
KEEP AN EYE ON THIS SITE FOR THE LATEST NEWS!