Write with Style – by Holly Lavender – part 1
Write with Style – by Holly Lavender
- You have no idea what to write or journal about.
- Nothing happens in your little life nowadays.
- No adventurous travels or philosophical rantings.
- During this whole Corona thing you are locked inside and you are bored.
- You made a beautiful Journal page (or Enveloppe of present or label) and here comes the hard part!
- Your handwriting just ruins it all. Why can’t you write as pretty as the rest of the world!?
Recognizable? It happens to me a lot! And I don’t feel like following another too serious Calligraphy course because I never follow up to those hours of drills. Nor do I have the money or time.
We are going to help you to a great and fast endresult. Even if you just copy what we did here! Please go ahead!!
Coming 4 weekends, we will present you with Alphabets AND cool and mindful Quotes. To keep up the spirits in these harsh times , so all you have to do is add some pretty washi stickers or stamps (Plenty of those in our SHOP) for a mindblowing endresult 🙂
What do you need:
1. Dip pen or Fountain pen with flex nib or calligraphy nib. Or to start with just use a normal fountainpen or soft 2B pencil
2. Ink from a pot’/ well
3. Start with a short Quote – like ‘Carpe Diem’ or ‘Hurray … It is Spring!’
You can download todays alphabet HERE
We hope you all join! We are looking forward to your posts!
Lots of love, hang in and on!
Holly Lavender Instagram @holly.lavender.official
& Desiree @cafeanalog17