Are you a loyal or returning customer of Cafe Analog? Do you buy stationery items from our webshop a few times a month? Why don’t you check our Rental Box option?
By opening a Rental Box, you can place multiple orders in your Rental Box.
We will keep your Rental Box open for around six (6) weeks—before reminding you that your Rental Box is due. By choosing this option, you will never miss that washi tape you wanted, you can always grab new stuff you see on our Instagram account—and be on time for our special or limited products. The best part? You can also save on shipping costs! 🙂
The difference between usual shipping and Rental Box:
You buy some products, checkout, and pay for shipping. In 1-2 weeks, you buy another product, checkout, and pay for shipping.
You buy some products, add them to your Rental Box, and pay for shipping only once—after around 6 weeks, when you are ready to close/empty your Rental Box.
How It Works
Buy some products from our webshop and go the the CHECKOUT page (we have a minimum of €10 per order)
Instead of paying for shipping, choose “Rental Box” option.(Keep my Rental Box open).
On next order, choose “Keep my rental box open” to add the items to your box, or “Empty my rental box” to pay shipping costs and empty the box.
After 6 weeks, if your box is still open you will get an automatic email from us, reminding you that your Rental Box is due for closing.
We will pack all the orders in your Rental Box and ship it to you! Now you have all your orders in one box!
Terms and Conditions:
- We always use Track & Trace shipping for your Rental Box to avoid risks.
- The prices counted are from the day you ordered the product. Thus, if there are sales, discounts, or special promotions in the future, the new price will not apply to the orders that are already in your Rental Box.
- We do not provide refunds for the things you already have inside your rental box for more than 36 hours.
- If you want to cancel/exchange any item inside your Rental Box after 36 hours, we will give you a store credit for the same price minus 20% (handling fee). You can use that store credit in our webshop for your next orders or even to pay shipping.
- We have a minimum of €10 per order. This is because of the extra costs (payment fees, administration, order processing).
- Always place your order from the our web shop.
We do not take orders via email or DMs. We hope you understand our limitations! 🙂