VERY EXCITING NEWS: STATIONERY CAFE IS BACK!
Hello, Analog Friends!
You know how much I (and I hope you, too!) missed our lovely Stationery Cafe during the pandemic! So after two long years, finally, we decided to throw in a surprise: a Stationery Cafe before 2022 ends!
Yes, you heard it quite right: we’ll be hosting a Stationery Cafe in De Kapel at Lab111, Amsterdam, on Saturday, December 17, 2022, from 10 am – 3 pm! 😀
We know for some of you, it seems pretty sudden, but everything just came into place this past few weeks! We have the time, venue, and energy, and everything is flowing to make this Stationery Cafe happen! It’s magical! And it’s great to be spontaneous at times, isn’t it?
So, if you’re around and up to it, you can book your Stationery Café ticket already! 😀
What you can expect:
- A relaxing day of journaling, stamping, collaging, snuggling indoors, and geeking over stationery items while chatting about our 2023 journal line-up with fellow analog lovers.
- Meeting new and old friends, peeking into their journals, and exchanging or trying out their stationery items (with consent, of course!).
- Taking pictures of us, and our journals, for our journals 😀 And doing the iconic Plannerstack, of course!
- Grab some Cafe Analog’s selected stationery items and make your last-minute purchase before the year ends (remember to bring some cash)!
- A cozy day surrounded by people who share the love of analog as much as you do!
- A secret surprise where I will announce and introduce someone to you! (pssst, you’ll be the first few to know about this!)
Price: €35 per person, inclusive of:
- two rounds of coffee/tea
- sweet treat
- homemade focaccia for lunch
- Cafe Analog surprise freebies!
- Five hours of lovely journaling time!
Do you have any special diet wishes? Let us know! If you have any, we will do our best to meet them! 🙂
What to bring:
- your journal(s) because we’d love to see it!
- your journaling supplies and tools
- journaling supplies or stationery items that other participants can use or borrow during the event if you’re feeling generous! 🙂
- your unique personality, your smile, stories, and cozy vibe!
- cash, just in case you see things you love and want to take home with you
About the location:
De Kapel at Lab111
Arie Biemondstraat 111
1054 PD Amsterdam
De Kapel is located inside Lab111, a quirky cinema situated in Amsterdam’s monumental old pathological anatomical laboratory (talking about a vintage vibe for our journaling session!). We will have our own private space, surrounded by coziness and stationery items!
Note: Due to the many stairs in the monumental building, LAB111 is unfortunately difficult to access for wheelchair users. There is no elevator in the building.
How to get there:
Tram 1 and 11 to Jan Pieter Heijestraat stop (5 min. walk), tram 3 to Overtoom stop (8 min. walk) and tram 7 or 17 to Ten Katestraat stop (5 min. walk).
From Amsterdam’s Central Station, take Tram 17 to Osdorp Dijkgraafplein and get off at J.P. Heijestraat (8 stops, around 20 minutes). From there, you can have a 5-minute walk (about 500 m) to Lab111.
From Sloterdijk Station, take Tram 19 to Diemen Sniep and get off at Willem de Zwijgerlaan (7 stops, around 10 minutes). From there, walk for about 13 minutes (1 km) to Lab111.
From Amsterdam’s Amstelstation, take Tram 12 to Central Station and get off at Concertgebouw (8 stops, around 15 minutes). From there, walk for 20 minutes (1.5 km) to Lab111. Or from Concertgebouw, you can take Tram 3 to Westergasfabriek and get off at Kinkerstraat (3 stops, around 5 minutes), then walk for 9 minutes (700 m) to Lab111.
We encourage you to come by bike or public transport. Are you coming by car? Monday to Sunday from 9:00 (Sunday from 12:00) to 24:00 you need to pay parking €6 per hour.
From the A10 ring road, take exit s106 to Oud-West. Turn left onto Cornelis Lelylaan and take the slight bend towards Surinamestraat S106 and Overtoom. Turn left onto Jan Pieter Heijestraat, take the third exit on the right, then turn left onto Nicolaas Beetsstraat and take the first street on the right. You are now on the Arie Biemondstraat, where there is also parking in most cases.
We are so excited about this Stationery Cafe! It feels like ages ago since I saw you all; I know this meet-up will be warm and wonderful!
Your Queen Washi