January Challenge ( 2 parts)
1. CHOOSE a WORD for 2019
The word can be in any language, but it has to be YOUR word that fits you for the year ahead. What do you want to work on in 2019?
My word is FOCUS. I want to focus on who I am, what I really want and need. And I want to be in the NOW more.
Make a page or spread (2 pages) with your word and ‘2019’ on it!
2. Make a spread (minimum 2 pages) about your ZODIAC SIGN
This Challenge is all about Zodiac Signs. What is your sign? Do a little online investigation online about it. What does it stand for? What is your element? What signs are you compatible with? What is your partners, or best friends sign, or your children’s?
You can go as deep into this as you want. Just one journaling session about it, if this is not really your thing, is fine too of course.
But it is very interesting to see for example what minerals go with your sign and what you can learn from it!
So take it away ! HAVE FUN!
All Challenges, please click on the links:
- Write with style – by Holly Lavender – Part 2
- Write with Style – by Saskia Boleij – part 1
- Write with Style – by Holly Lavender – part 1
- DIY Folderbook by Paperpilea
- POSTAL FEES in 2020
- Yoojins 4 pocket folder
- Traveler’s Company Stamp Caravan – 4th & 5th january 2020
- Stationery Cafe 2020
- Paper Advent Calendar
- ORIGAMI FOLDER by Yoojin
- Yoojin Envelope with string
- Yoojin Folder with 4 pockets
- Yoojin project 4 sept 2019
- Another DIY Folder by Yoojin
- Little Folder by Yoojin
- Wrapping Deluxe by Yoojin
- Matchbox folder DIY
- Baum-kuchen Interview
- FOLDER map Tutorial – by Paperpilea
- Stationery Box June EXTRA
- Blog Esmee Kleijnen #1
- DIY – Enveloppe Tutorial by Yoojin
- Fien’s Journal – DIY blog
- ORIGAMI Letter – Snailmail inspiration by Yoojin
- NEW – DIY BLOGS
- DIY Tutorial – Making your own stickers
- Baum-kuchen at Cafe Analog
- Projectme20 – Monthly Check In
- Spring Challenge
- January Challenge ( 2 parts)
- Stationery Boxes for 2020
- Mini Notebook December Challenge
- 30 days Mini TN Challenge
- Gyro Cut (rotating blade): Useful for cutting illustrations and washi tape!
- STEP BY STEP Journalpage
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Our Stationery Boxes
- Cafe Analog – December Daily
- NEWSLETTER wk 39 / Rent a Stationery Box!
- HOW TO on WASHICIRCLES
- HANKO STAMPS
- GOING STAMP CRAZY in Japan
- A YEAR OF JOURNALING – by Natalie
- Baum-kuchen stickers now in our shop
- Dear Diary – by Desiree Oude Groothuis
- Covers Notebooks
- Extra Stationery Cafe
- STATIONERY CAFE – Kick off
- NEWSLETTER june 2017
- Mood Mandala Tracker
- Bullet Journaling
- DUTCH / ENGLISH